Staf Pengajar di Program Studi Teknik Sipil dengan bidang keahlian Teknik Sipil Struktur ini menyelesaikan studi S-1 di Universitas Islam Indonesia pada tahun 1988 dan meraih gelar Megister Teknik di Universitas Gadjah Mada tahun 2001.
A. Personal Information
- Name : Fadillawaty Saleh
- Place of birth : Pekanbaru, Indonesia
- Date of birth : 10th December, 1957
- Address :
a. Home : Jl. Palagan Tentara Pelajar, Sedan No. 80A RT06 RW34,
Yogyakarta, Postal Code: 55581
Phone : +62 274 869448, Mobile: +62 81227555121
b. Office : Muhammadiyah University of Yogyakarta
Integrated Campus, University Building
Jl. Lingkar Barat, Taman Tirto, Kasihan, Bantul,
Phone : +62 274 387656
Fax : +62 274 387646
B. Educational Background
PhD Candidature off shore Student at Faculty of Health, Engineering and Science,
Victoria University, Melbourne, Australia.
Master 2000 Master of Science in Civil Engineering, Department of Civil Engineering, University of Gadjah Mada, Indonesia.
GPA = 3.13 (on the scale of 4.0).
Master 1990 Master of Science in Civil Engineering, College of Engineering, University of the Philippines, Philippines
GPA =1.80 (on the scale of 2.0 or average 78-below 82), incomplete for minor thesis.
BSc 1986 Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Department of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Civil Engineering and Planning, Islamic University of Indonesia, Indonesia
C. Current positions in the Muhammadiyah University of Yogyakarta
1990-present Lecturer at Civil Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering, Muhammadiyah University of Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
1991-1995 Deputy Dean for Finance and Budget, Faculty of Engineering, Muhammadiyah University of Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
1990-1991 Teaching Assistant for subjects: Timber Structures and Structural Mechanics at Civil Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering, Muhammadiyah University of Yogyakarta.
2011-present Mathematic III, Static . Mathematic IV, Structural Analysis II and
Mechanics of Materials.
2007-2010 on leave
2008-2009 Teaching Assistant in Signal Analysis and Vibration Testing in Concrete/Main Laboratory, Faculty of Health, Engineering and Science, Victoria University, Melbourne, Australia.
2003-2006 on leave
1995-2002 Advanced Mathematics in Engineering, Numerical Method in Engineering, Structural Dynamics, Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Drawing at Civil Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering, Muhammadiyah University of Yogyakarta.
1993-1994 Structural Analysis I at Architecture Department, Faculty of Civil Engineering and Planning, Islamic University of Indonesia
1990-1991 Teaching Assistant, Timber Structures I and Structural Analysis VII, Department of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Muhammadiyah University of Yogyakarta.
F. Personal affiliations
1990-present Indonesian Society of Structural Engineers, member
1986-present Indonesian Engineers Association, member
2008-present Concrete Institute of Australia, member
G. Selected publications
- Teguh, M., Saleh, F. (2006). Inelastic Response Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Nonprismatic Beams, the Tenth East Asia-Pacific on Structural Engineering and Construction (EASEC) Conference 2006, Bangkok, Thailand, to be published on 3-5 August 2006.
- Saleh, F., Supriyadi, B., Suhendro, B., Tran, D. (2004). Damage Detections in Non-prismatic Reinforced Concrete Beams Using Curvature Mode Shapes, Structural Integrity and Fracture (SIF) Conference, 26-29 September 2004, Brisbane, Australia.
- Teguh, M., Saleh, F., Duffield, C. F., Hutchinson, G. L. (2004). Strength Deterioration for Nonprismatic Reinforced Concrete Beams, the International Conference on Computational Methods (ICCM 2004), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 15-17 December 2004.
- Saleh, F. (2001). Effect of Deterioration on Reinforced Concrete Nonprismatic Beams, Teknisia Journal Vol VI No.2, 2001 (in Indonesian).
- Saleh, F. (2002). Performance of Reinforced Concrete Nonprismatic Beams Subjected to Dynamic Actions, Media Teknik Journal, University of Gadjah Mada, Vol. VIII No.1. (in Indonesian).
- Saleh, F. (2000). Detection of Cracks in Nonprismatic Beams by Curvature Mode Shapes, MS Thesis, University of Gadjah Mada (currently translated in English).
- Fadillawaty Saleh (2010). Curvature Mode Shape Changes to detect Crack Damage In Non-Prismatic Reinforced Concrete Beams, Dinamika Teknik Sipil, Majalah Ilmiah Teknik Sipil TERAKREDITASI, BAN DIKTI No: 110/DIKTI/KEP/2009, Vol.10, No. 3, page 202 -300, ISSN 1411 – 8904, September 2010.
- Fadillawaty Saleh (2012). Damage Detection in Reinforced Concrete Beams Using Frequency Response Functions. Proceeding of the Second International Conference on Sustainable Built Environment (ICSBE), Yogyakarta, 10-12th July 2012.
H. Training/Short Course/Workshop
- MATLAB Fundamental and Programing Techniques, The MathWorks Training FLUENT 12 in ANSYS Workbench, Structural Mechanics – Linked Analyses/Pre-stressed Modal).
- Short Course, Prosedure Analisis Struktur Beton Akibat Gempa Menurut RSNI Gempa 2010. University Club, UGM, Bulaksumur, Yogyakarta, 25 Nopember 2011.
- Free MathWorks Workshops, The MATLAB Technology Tour 2009, 2010 and 2011 in Melbourne on 5 May 2011. Rendezvous Hotel, 328 Flinders Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia.
- Conventions of Writing For Nesb Students OPR POSTGRADUATE WORKSHOPS, Victoria University, Melbourne, Australia.
- Workshop, Demystifying The Thesis, Prof. Ron Adams, 2008, Victoria University, Melbourne, Australia.
- Project Managing Your Postgraduate Research Training, February 2009, Faculty of Heralth, Engineering and Science, Victoria University, Melbourne, Australia.
- Sosialisasi Tingkat Nasianal Undang Undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 20 Tahun 2011, Tentang Rumah Susun. Kamis, 12 April 2012 di Hotel Grand Sahid Jaya, Jakarta.